Saturday, March 5, 2011

In which I am lazy

Something strange happened today, scratch that, something strange is happening today. No one is home, except me, and that is strange. The scary part is that no one will be home until tomorrow so I'll be all by myself until then.
Now the question running through my mind is, what should I do until then?
   Well, here's my plan:
1. I will take a shower.
2. I will go collect some shells from the waterfront and sun bleach them so I can turn them into a bracelet.
3. I will clean up the kitchen.
4. I will clean my room.
5. I will do the slides for church.
6. I will decide what I am going to wear for church tomorrow morning.
7. I will have a workout.
8. I will go to bed and wake up at 8.

But, what am I doing now? Sitting in my sweats on the couch writing this blog; in short, I'm being lazy. I doubt I'll do anything on that list except 5 and 6. But, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, tomorrow is another day! Another day to be lazy and get nothing done probably, but there's no harm in dreaming right?
So, instead of doing all those things - there are so many of them - I'm gonna keep watching this kdrama and then maybe I'll take a shower...we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment