Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Glimpse...

I've been trying to write something short enough to post on here for so long, but everything I start ends up long, so I decided to do some pictures instead to document a little bit of what I've been doing recently.

So first are a few pictures of the State Fair, where I took pictures of everything and rode the swings once.



^Because they're pretty and that's the only reason.



^The Men! Huh!



^What can I say, my beautiful cousins and I.



^They're weird. They know it.



^"Alissah, let's take a picture in the giant chair!"
"Okay, Jaimie, but how do we get up there?"


^We're all about to get eaten by the wolves, we just haven't figured that out yet.



^"Awooo, warewolves of London, Awooo."



^"Aw, we're so pretty Jaimie."
"I reckon it'll do."


^Because we were all 4-H'ers of course!



The last two are family pictures, well technically only the last one is a family picture because I am obviously missing from the first one and what is a family picture without me, after all?


^"Jaimie, stop laying on the ground and get over here!"




^"Now everyone be beautiful until that red light flashes!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment