Monday, December 24, 2012

A little bit of winter...

Winter for us this year has been very mild...in fact, that may be an understatement. The weather has been between the 70's and 50's so far, with only a few truly cold days. I love it! I thought I would share a few pictures of our winter thus far..








1-2. I've been drinking water and tea out of the cutest little cow cup! 3. Enjoying delicious Darjeeling loose leaf tea! 4. Opened one Christmas present today (Christmas Eve!) and was super excited to get Howl's Moving Castle. 5-6. Shot a gun for the first time in my life, and spent time with my family over Thanksgiving. 7. My mom, brother, and I went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Charlotte, and they were incredible!

I hope you all have an extra wonderful/delicious/fun-filled Christmas season with your friends and family!

xoxo...jaimie

0 comments:

Post a Comment