1. My *beautiful* sister, Leslie, and I.
She really is amazing, and she keeps my comma's in check!
2. The pink flamingos at the zoo.
My family and I went to the zoo a few years ago, and the zoo had the most glorious
pink flamingos I have ever seen!
She has been one of my friends for a veryyyyyy long time, I don't even remember when I met her..
these particular photos are stills from a short film I was making, but I never did finish it...
4. These^ guys.
My younger brother David and our friend Anthony, they're pretty great.
5. Appalachian trailing it up with to of the most amazing people ever, David and Alan.
6. The street that I live on.
We get the most amazing sunsets
I am not very good at it, but I give it a go..
8. Fireworks on the dock on the Fourth of July
Every year we get a few bottle rockets to send skyward.
9. My family.
They really are the best people in the world, and I am extremely blessed to have them.
10. Megan and I
But this is really for my short hair, which I miss desperately..but I am growing my hair out
So guys, those are some of my favorite memories, what are some of yours?