Saturday, December 3, 2011

December is for Memories (10 things memories)

It has been awhile since I have done a '10 Things I love Post' so I decided to do one today, except these are all memories in the form of pictures...so be prepared to take a peek into my much loved past!


1. My *beautiful* sister, Leslie, and I. 
She really is amazing, and she keeps my comma's in check!


2. The pink flamingos at the zoo.
My family and I went to the zoo a few years ago, and the zoo had the most glorious
 pink flamingos I have ever seen!


3. Megan.
She has been one of my friends for a veryyyyyy long time, I don't even remember when I met her..
these particular photos are stills from a short film I was making, but I never did finish it...


4. These^ guys.
My younger brother David and our friend Anthony, they're pretty great.


5. Appalachian trailing it up with to of the most amazing people ever, David and Alan.


6. The street that I live on.
We get the most amazing sunsets


7. Journaling.
I am not very good at it, but I give it a go..


8. Fireworks on the dock on the Fourth of July
Every year we get a few bottle rockets to send skyward.


9. My family.
They really are the best people in the world, and I am extremely blessed to have them.


10. Megan and I
But this is really for my short hair, which I miss desperately..but I am growing my hair out

So guys, those are some of my favorite memories, what are some of yours? 
Merry Christmas-ing!
xoxo...Jaimie

0 comments:

Post a Comment