Monday, January 16, 2012

Spring {winter} cleaning..

Today.

Today I..

Today I cleaned....

A lot.


^That's my happy face because I cleaned.


^That's my bed. The one I moved to the middle of my room so I could vacuum underneath it.
It's heavy.


^That's my closet. I cleaned and organized that as well.


^That's part of my clean room and organized shelves {woohoo!}.


^That depicts how joyous I am about having a clean room. It depicts how freeing it is to be rid of clutter.


I'm feeling pretty darn, stinkin' happy right about now because my room is clean. I want to shout out to the world, {at almost midnight} "Holy creepin' cow-dogs! My room is clean! Huzzah!" Instead I'm writing a blog post.

Sigh.

Life is mundane like that sometimes...y'know?

xoxo...Jaimie


0 comments:

Post a Comment